IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Responsible for the treatment: SORTIS PIEL,S.L.U
Address: C/ Brigadier Algarra, 9 - 03610 - Petrer (Alicante)
Web domain: www.curtidossevillano.com
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), the user is informed that:
- The data collected on this website will be included in a treatment called "Web Contacts" and whose purpose will be to respond to the queries raised, manage user comments, formalize, if necessary, the registration in any of the training actions that we carry out and inclusion, if confirmed by the user himself, in a mailing list to receive periodic communications.
Other purposes of data processing will be the following:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by the company, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- Complying with legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
CATEGORIES OF THE DATA PROCESSED
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at CURTIDOS SEVILLANO we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he / she declares to have their consent and agrees to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting CURTIDOS SEVILLANO from any responsibility in this regard. However, the company may carry out verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
LEGITIMATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The data processing whose purpose is to send periodic information on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the treatment of the data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid way and obstruction of processes. you want to do.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to CURTIDOS SEVILLANO
RETENCIÓN DE DATOS
CURTIDOS SEVILLANO will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as they do not revoke the consents given. Later, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
ASSIGNMENTS AND RECIPIENTS
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to CURTIDOS SEVILLANO, such as accommodation services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
The company has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to CURTIDOS SEVILLANO, in order to guarantee that said providers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation..
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the activity sectors, when so established by current regulations.
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and the servers and devices where the user's personal information can be managed.
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
In those cases in which there are service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in response to our commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users' personal data. .
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not. Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. We will not process your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to make use of any of your rights, you can go by post or email to the addresses indicated in the identification section of the Data Controller.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the treatment of your personal data.